There are a lot of companies that offer cheap coupons. This is because almost none of them do what we do or have the equipment that we have. Our technicians are trained and knowledgeable to fully understand the procedures of “Source Removal” that is utilized on every single job. It is rare for these companies to spend the adequate time that is required to ensure the quality as we do.
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems have been shown to act as a collection source for a variety of contaminants that have the potential to affect health, such as mold, fungi, bacteria, and very small particles of dust. The removal of such contaminants from the HVAC system and home/business should be considered as one component in an overall plan to improve indoor air quality.
The most effective way to clean air ducts and ventilation systems is to employ Source Removal methods of cleaning. This requires a contractor to place the system under negative pressure, through the use of a specialized, powerful vacuum. While the vacuum draws air through the system, devices are inserted into the ducts to dislodge any debris that might be stuck to interior surfaces. The debris can then travel down the ducts to the vacuum, which removes it from the system and the home.
Frequency of cleaning depends on several factors, not the least of which is the preference of the home owner. Some of the things that may lead a home owner to consider more frequent cleaning include:
- Smokers in the household.
- Pets that shed high amounts of hair and dander.
- Water contamination or damage to the home or HVAC system.
- Residents with allergies or asthma who might benefit from a reduction in the amount of indoor air pollutants in the home’s HVAC system.
- After home renovations or remodeling.
- Prior to occupancy of a new home.
On average, for residential buildings we recommend cleaning your HVAC system at least every 3 years and for commercial/industrial HVAC systems between 3-5 years.
- Research by the U.S. EPA has demonstrated that HVAC system cleaning may allow systems to run more efficiently by removing debris from sensitive mechanical components.
- Reduce amount of dust collecting in furniture, equipment
- Helps reduce symptoms of allergies, asthma and other respiratory issues
- Improve Indoor Air Quality in home or business •Increase air flow, have a longer life span
- Clean, efficient systems are less likely to break down
- Generally operate more effectively than dirty systems.
While much of the lint is trapped by the dryer’s filter, lint also is carried through the venting system, together with moist air. The accumulation of lint, both in the dryer and in the dryer vent, reduces the airflow and creates a highly flammable fuel source.
Here are some facts:
- Clothes dryer fires account for about 15,600 structure fires,(commercial & residential) 15 deaths, and 400 injuries annually.
- Eighty percent of clothes dryer fires in structures occur in residential buildings. •Annually, 12,700 clothes dryer fires occur in residential buildings resulting in 15 deaths and 300 injuries.
- “Failure to clean” is the leading factor contributing to clothes dryer fires in residential buildings.
- New home construction trends place clothes dryers and washing machines in more hazardous locations away from outside walls such as bedrooms, second-floor hallways, bathrooms, and kitchens.
We recommend that you have your dryer vent cleaned once a year. A cleaned dryer vent will improve efficiency, extend life of your machine and give your family the peace of mind.
- We maintain a 24/7 Emergency team that is just one phone call away and within few hours will be onsite; •
- We normally can give same day appointment or can typically be accommodated next day; •
- We make it our policy to ALWAYS be on time, courteous, professional and ALWAYS give exceptional customer service;
- We employ professionally trained and highly experienced technicians that are customer service oriented and will get the job done right the first time;
- We provide high quality and detailed work;
- We use top of the line commercial grade equipment;
- We are fully Licensed (city,state), bonded and insured;